Wool Corduroy Trouser from Bruhl - Dark Blue:
- Most corduroy trousers are made from cotton; this unusual wool corduroy is a more substantial fabric than a cotton cord
- 42% Pure Wool, 55% Polyester and 3% Elastane - for a very soft, durable stretch fabric
- Made in Bruhl style 'Robert' a regular fit trouser.
- Belt included
- Stretch waistband
- Two tapered side pockets and two button-through back pockets
- Stretch fabric
- Machine washable
- Bruhl style: 'Robert' 1657 - 670
note that Bruhl trousers are unique because of their inside leg
measurements. Most trouser manufacturers are 'Short' 30" inside leg,
'Regular' 32" inside leg and 'Long' 34" inside leg. Bruhl, however, are 'Short'
29.5" inside leg, 'Regular' 31.5" inside leg and 'Long' 33.5" inside leg. These
different inside leg measurements can be very useful.