Wool Corduroy Trouser from Bruhl - A Greeny Fawn Colour
- Most corduroy trousers are made from cotton; this unusual wool corduroy is a more substantial fabric than a cotton cord
- 42% Pure Wool, 55% Polyester and 3% Elastane - for a very soft, durable stretch corduroy
- Made in Bruhl style 'Robert' - a classic fit.
- Stretch belt included
- Stretch waistband
- Two tapered side pockets and two button-through back pockets
- Stretch fabric
- Machine washable
- Bruhl style: Robert' 1657 - 410
note that Bruhl trousers are unique because of their inside leg
measurements. Most trouser manufacturers are 'Short' 30" inside leg,
'Regular' 32" inside leg and 'Long' 34" inside leg. Bruhl, however, are 'Short'
29.5" inside leg, 'Regular' 31.5" inside leg and 'Long' 33.5" inside leg. These
different inside leg measurements can be very useful.