Aylsham Men's Fleece Waistcoat by Alan Paine - Moss Green:
- A soft-feel fleeced gilet/waistcoat
- A traditional regular fit
- Tan-brown mock-suede trim around the collar, zipper and armholes.
Can be worn over a shirt
on a warmer day, or as an extra layer underneath a coat as the weather gets colder
- A robust
- Two zipped front pockets.
- The waist can be
adjusted to ensure a comfortable fit. There is a hidden adjustment toggle on the inside of the waist-hem
- This gilet/waistcoat can be zipped into either an Alan Paine Dunswell coat, or an Alan Paine Berwick coat
Founded in 1907 by William Paine, Alan Paine of England is an established and respected producer of quality men's and women's clothing. William Paine developed some of the very first cable-knit sweaters, which were later worn by King Edward VIII and the University of Oxford rowing team. Alan Paine now has stores worldwide and a renowned country-wear collection.